We appreciate you looking into us for guest posting. We are building a quality brand and hope you’ll join us. and at the same time, link out to your own sites. That said, we do have a few common sense guidelines, so please read these before reaching out to us. Thanks, Dave.
Guidelines for Submitting Guest Posts to GoDietary
What We Like to see Before You Submit Your Article
- Your post should be 900+ words and unique. No exceptions. We’ll figure it out quickly if you’ve posted it elsewhere.
- Your post should be diet-related: Beachbody, Keto, Vegan, Flexitarian, Fasting, Beverly Hills, you name it. We’ll also accept nutrition and food posts.
- We offer you two links per article, both to the same site.
- Content should be “print ready”, that is, all subheadings should be in place and how you want them to appear in the post. Include proper alignment.
- Send us an html file with everything ready to go.
- Dimensions of your images should be 1200 X 800 pixels.
- We appreciate if you check the content on Grammarly first to eliminate grammatical mistakes.
- Make sure the post is related to food, diet, and nutrition mentioned.
- If you want us to write the article, let’s talk about it. We can do that too for a fee and it will be of the highest quality.
Okay, Now the No-Nos
- Don’t send the article/post that’s been published somewhere else. That’s a big no-no. Remember, we’re publishers and can easily find out where you’ve submitted.
- Don’t write the article that promotes your product or service. In other words, make sure the article is informative and non-promotional.
- After we publish the article on our site. you cannot post it elsewhere or on your site. If we find the same article on other sites, we will immediately remove it.
- We don’t accept pharma, casino, porn, witchcraft, demonic or anything illegal. Essentially, they should meet google guidelines.
Terms and Conditions For Your Guest Post (our “fine print”)
- After we publish your post, we will not remove it unless it violates any of the points above.
- Guest Posts or “sponsored posts” will be Do Follow. Most of the rest of the site is No Follow.
- We will remove your posts anytime if you have violated previous guidelines.
- We will take 1-2 business day to read your article if it match with all our guidelines then we post it on our website.
- You can’t publish the same article/post on other blog/blogs.
- We regularly scan our site to check for broken links. If we see your link is broke, we will unlink it and you’ll have to reapply to add the link again.
- We reserved all rights to change the terms and conditions at any point of time.
- Links added to the article body are valid for one year only. After that, we can alter or remove them before prior notice. Your Post will be there for lifetime.
- If you agree with our guidelines then send the article by mail in word file at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in sponsored posts, don’t hesitate to contact us for more details. Just send an email to email@example.com and GoDietary Team will get back to you.
How to Submit Your Articles
We will be very happy if you contribute content to GoDietary Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure the subject of your email includes the phrase “Guest Posts at GoDietary” and write a short description to introduce yourself. If you have any queries regarding guest posting at Strong America News, do let us know via the contact Us form or at email@example.com
Okay, with all of that out of the way, here’s why you came, isn’t it?
Four Reasons to Write a Sponsored Post
Whether you are looking to promote your brand, build your audience, or both, a sponsored post is a great way to get your name out there. It allows you to expand your reach, establish a rapport with your audience, and burnish your brand’s image as an authoritative source.
Build audience trust
Getting your audience to trust you is crucial to getting sales and repeat customers. When you write a sponsored post, you’ll want to focus on two main things. First, you need to make sure that the content is relevant and useful to your audience. Second, you need to make sure that the language you use is friendly and relatable. Lastly, you want to make sure that the disclosure is obvious.
Before you write a sponsored post, you need to gather demographic data for your audience. This includes age, gender, geographic location, and interests. This will help you understand what type of audience you can reach, and it will help you convince brands to partner with you. In addition, it will help you decide which topics to write about, and which topics to avoid.
Lastly, you need to make sure that you use the right language to make your statements credible. In addition, you should mention the brand at the beginning and end of your piece. This will help add weight to your statements, and will help people visualize you as a real person.
When you’re writing a sponsored post, it’s important to make sure that the content is relevant and helpful. The more relevant the content is, the less likely people will be to feel appalled by it. You also need to make sure that you focus on helping people improve their lives, and not on trying to sell them something. As long as you follow these tips, you’ll be on your way to getting your audience to trust you. After all, your readers need to know that you’re providing them with valuable information. It’s also important to remember that you don’t want to be the only one providing this kind of content.
Expand your reach
Investing in a paid marketing campaign is the logical way to go about getting your content in front of your target audience. A well-thought-out campaign will include contests and other forms of content promotion. You can use a free tool like Facebook’s built-in monitoring tool to determine which posts are doing the most to attract your target audience’s attention.
You might be surprised to learn that the Facebook Insights tool is one of the most powerful resources Facebook offers. It is a priceless resource that will help you to better understand your target audience. This includes not only your audience but also the demographics of people you may be able to attract via your ads. You can also find out how many people have seen your posts. This will help you to know which posts to spend time and money on.
It’s not only about gaining exposure; you can also use Facebook to engage with your target audience in a more personal way. You can do this by commenting on posts or sharing your own content.
Tell your audience it’s a sponsored post
Identifying your sponsored post is an important part of making sure your audience understands the content was paid for. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) provides guidance for online publishers regarding how to tell consumers that content is paid for.
The FTC requires that sponsored content be identified with a disclaimer. Using a disclaimer doesn’t have to be complicated. You can use a simple hashtag like #sponsored to tell your audience that this is a sponsored post.
If you’re going to include a hashtag, make sure that it isn’t overpowering and doesn’t have an overlay of text. Text overlays make a sponsored post look like an ad. If you can, go for simple sizes and typography that will engage your audience. You want to avoid using a lot of hashtags because this can lower your engagement.
If you’re unsure about how to identify your sponsored post, you can always consult an influencer’s social media account. In some cases, a social media influencer will have their own blog or website that is designed to showcase sponsored content. This type of content is a great way to create interest in your brand and build trust with your audience.
You can also include a sponsored post in a podcast or media website. Your content should be well-designed and move your audience closer to your goals. This can increase engagement and increase follow-through on your calls-to-action. You can also create more engaging sponsored content by using compelling images and copywriting.
If you want to increase your engagement on your sponsored Facebook posts, make sure that the content is engaging and fun. Your audience isn’t looking for a dull piece of content. Your goal is to make the content informative and interesting, while also encouraging users to visit your site or landing page. You can also include a quiz or other interactive element to make your article feel more interesting. If you follow these tips, your sponsored content will have a higher chance of being shared and viewed.